Signed in as:
Signed in as:
As Founder of Will Power Wellness & Consulting, and co-Founder of The Modern Manhood Foundation, Dr. Damon seeks out ways to impact the community using all his passions, talents, skills, and connections. Dr. Damon is a two-time graduate of Langston University, a published researcher, and educator. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, and a proud father.
• Owner, Will Power Wellness & Consulting
• Co-Founder, The Modern Manhood Foundation
• Doctor of Physical Therapy, Langston University 2009 (DPT), Manual Therapy Certified (MTC)
• National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
• Board-Certified Tai Chi Instructor
• Creator of the “Intro to Tai Chi for Rehabilitation & Fitness Professionals”
• Author, “Will Power Warrior: Guide to Conquering Chronic Pain” (Book and Continuing Education Course)
• American Red Cross Licensed Instructor
• Published researcher and author
• Serving in academia, community organizations, and professional organizations.
• Expert health consultant and practitioner
• Corporate & Business consultant
• Trained Trauma-informed/ACEs Educator
• Invaluable experience in community service, teaching and tutoring, clinical practice, program creation and implementation, education, and research.
Below you will find my blog... sharing of personal lessons of growth, experience, and a mix of professional advice and anecdotes to help along the journey of inner peace and wellness.
Copyright © 2022 Will Power Wellness & Consulting - All Rights Reserved.